- We do not sell information about current or former clients or their accounts to anyone.
- On occasion, we do share personal information between Beaird Harris Wealth Management, Inc. and Beaird Harris & Co., P.C. in an effort to gain “tax-perspective” and provide service to the client or provide information necessary to complete a tax return.
- We do not disclose nonpublic personal information to third parties unless one of the following limited exceptions applies.
- We disclose personal identifying information in order to complete certain transactions that you direct, such as the transfer of assets from another financial institution.
- We will release personal information in limited circumstances where permitted or required by law to do so, such as in cooperation with regulators or in response to a subpoena.
- We will release information about you if you direct us to do so.
What Type of Information Do We Collect?
When you engage Beaird Harris, you provide us with your nonpublic personal information. We collect and use this information to complete tax return(s), provide tax planning services, open investment account(s) and monitor your account(s) on an ongoing basis. The nonpublic personal information we collect falls into the following categories:
- Information we receive from you on your tax returns, source documents and/or account applications or other forms, such as your name, address, social security number, income, assets and other household information, as well as information regarding your financial goals, investment time horizon and risk tolerance.
- Information about your transactions, including balances, positions and account history.
Confidentiality and Security
Our employees are governed by a strict code of conduct and are required to maintain the confidentiality of our client’s information. We restrict access to information about you to the employees who need to know that information in order to service your account. Additionally, we maintain physical, electronic and procedural safeguards that comply with Federal Standards to protect this information.
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact us at 972-503-1040.
Schedule a complimentary call today.
We’ll help you get started and learn more about Beaird Harris.