- The Families First Coronavirus Response Act - March 23, 2020
- The Coronavirus Aid, Relief, and Economic Security, or “(CARES) Act” - March 25, 2020
- Immediate Financial Steps to Consider - March 23, 2020
- Small Business Administration Loan Program - March 24, 2020
- HR/Employee Considerations - March 24, 2020
- Texas Sales Tax Help - March 25, 2020
- What Business Owners Need to Know About the CARES Act, SBA Lending, and Loan Forgiveness - March 26, 2020
- The Paycheck Protection Program Loan Process Has Been Released! - March 31, 2020
- The “CARES” Act and Paycheck Protection Program 7(a) SBA loan Q&A for Business Owners - Update April 1, 2020
- Depreciation Changes Under the CARES Act – Qualified Improvement Property (QIP) - April 1, 2020
- Critical Timing Issues for PPP Loans - Apply ASAP or Wait? - April 2, 2020
- Paycheck Protection Program - Clarity for Solo Providers - April 2, 2020
- Summary of Filing Deadlines & Extensions - Updated April 3, 2020
- Summary of Filing Deadlines & Extensions - Updated April 1, 2020
- People First Initiative - March 25, 2020
- New Office Protocol - Updated March 24, 2020
- Market Update - March 18, 2020
- Three Opportunities to Consider Given the Current Market Environment - March 5, 2020
- Market Update - Coronavirus - February 26, 2020
No Professional Advice, Client Relationship, or Reliance on Information
Please note that any information or content on our Website, or any forms or tools on our Website which allow you to submit information or make calculations, and your use thereof, are not intended to provide any kind of professional advice, consultation or service, including but not limited to, legal, accounting, tax, or business advice. Nor does any such information, content, forms, or tools, or your use thereof or reliance thereon, create or constitute an attorney/client, accountant/client, or consultant/client relationship. You should therefore not use our Website or reliance on any information, content, forms, or tools on our Website as a substitute for any kind of professional advice. Rather, you should consult with a licensed professional, including one employed by our Company, for any accounting or tax questions you may have. You agree that we will not be liable to you or to any third party to the extent you treat or consider any information, content, forms, or tools on our Website as constituting any kind of professional advice. The information and content, including but not limited to forms and tools, presented on or made available through our Website are made available solely for general information purposes. We, therefore, do not warrant the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any such information, content, forms, or tools, and any reliance you place on the same is strictly at your own risk. We disclaim all liability and responsibility arising from any reliance placed on such materials by you or any other visitor to our Website, or by anyone who may be informed of any of its content.
Our Website provides illustrative lists of services that we provide. Nothing contained on our Website shall be construed as an offer or guarantee to provide any particular services to you, nor shall anything on our Website be construed as a direct solicitation for employment by any persons, companies, or organizations. Prior results we have obtained for others do not guarantee a similar outcome.
Schedule a complimentary call today.
We’ll help you get started and learn more about Beaird Harris.